"EXPECT MORE...BECOME MORE"
Welcome to Mesick Consolidated Schools. Our district is composed of the Floyd M. Jewett Elementary School and the Mesick JR/SR High School.
of Education, through establishment of responsible policies and sound
fiscal practices, supports the development of successful learners,
creative thinkers and productive citizens.
Consolidated Schools will be the school of 1st choice, a recognized
educational leader, providing academic excellence and a nurturing
environment. Mesick Consolidated School envisions increased student,
parental, staff and community involvement while improving facilities and
maintaining financial stability.
Board of Education Election Information:
School Election on November 8, 2016
Anyone interested in running for a seat on the Board of Education must file:
- Affidavit of Identity to the County Clerk by July 26, 2016 by 4:00 p.m.
- Statement of Organization if you are running for the first time, stating if you are spending over $1,000 or not.
- School Board Nominating Petitions or pay the $100 Filing Fee.
- 6-20 signatures from qualified registered electors within your district.
- Petitions are exclusive to each township/city within the school district.
Please contact Jen Wagatha @ 885-2727 for more information.______________________________________________________________