Must be State of Michigan certified and highly qualified for grades K-5 self-contained classroom. Additional certifications a plus.
- State of Michigan certified and highly qualified for grades K-5 self contained classroom.
- Support and participate in all district and building level school improvement initiatives and plans.
- Ability to provide instruction in technology.
- Ability to complete all paperwork, reporting deadlines and interface with various stakeholders as required for all students.
- Ability to serve in a teacher leader capacity when required.
- Ability to develop strong supportive parent/guardian relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practice and student achievement.
- Evidence of commitment to professional growth.
- Evidence of professional work habits and conduct consistent with the ethics of the profession.
Position to begin January 3, 2019.
First review of applicants - December 14, 2018.
Please mail your letter of interest, resume and two current letters of recommendation to:
Mr. Kile Charnes, Elementary Principal, Mesick Consolidated Schools, P.O. Box 275, Mesick, MI 49668
email required documents in one PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other documentation may be required prior to interview process.
This is a union position - 4 1/4 hours per day.
Position to be paid per Master Contract with MESPA
Supervisor: Bob Harris
- Must meet all State requirements.
- Must have CDL Class B License with P, S and air brake endorsements.
- Must sign release of driving record from Michigan State Police.
- Must be State/FBI fingerprinted.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude towards job, students and staff.
Application deadline: Open until filled.
Also accepting applications for substitute bus drivers.
Bob Harris, Mesick Consolidated Schools, P.O. Box 275, Mesick, MI 49668
Phone: (231) 885-1200 ext. 3406