SCIENCE TEACHER - JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
- State of Michigan Science certification required—Secondary certification preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, and long lasting relationships with students, peers, parents and community
- Creativity and positivity are a must
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practice and student achievement
- Must be knowledgeable of Next Gen Science Standards and strategies to meet the academic, developmental, and social-emotional needs of students
- Competency in the administration and interpretation of academic assessments
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students
- Strong understanding of the use of technology as a tool for student engagement
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (oral and written)
- Support and participate in all district and building level school improvement initiatives and plans.
- Evidence of professional work habits and conduct consistent with the ethics of the profession
Position to begin January 2, 2020.
Reports to JR/SR High School Principal.
Please send letter of interest, résumé, references, and three letters of recommendation to:
Mr. Scott Morey, Principal, Mesick JR/SR High, P.O. Box 275, Mesick, Michigan 49668
Or email the documents in a single PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org